Monday, July 4, 2011

day 2

whoop! I am doing 2 days in a row. I rock.

Day 2: A picture of me and 15 fun facts about myself.



(I cheated... it's a pic of me and the baby... but whatevs)

1. I love love love love love love to read.
2. I am left handed in everything - except cutting. I have to cut with my right hand.
3. I can pick up most anything with my toes.
4. I can touch my tongue to my nose.
5. I love a good sale.
6. I was born on the same day as Gwen Stefani, Ashlee Simpson, and Lindsey Buckingham.
7. Most of my best friends now, I hated when I first met them.
8. I am terrified of ants. And bees.
9. I have never broken a bone.
10. I have never tried any type of drug (minus alcohol) in my life.
11. I love all types of crafts.
12. My hero is my mother.. and my sister.
13. I can understand Shakespeare. The first time I read it.
14. I have never worn a matching bra and panty set in my life.
15. I wish I could wear flip flops everyday, all day.

Those were pretty lame. And that was pretty hard. But... what the heck. I consider it a bonus because I wrote 2 days in a row.

I am a rockstar.

2 comments: